- Respected as a safe and natural healing sacrament for millennia through-out Mexico, Central America and the World.
- Beneficial for depression and recidivism.
- Encourages openness, creativity and spiritual growth.
- John Hopkins: Top 5 most meaningful experiences.
- UCLA & NYU: Treating end-of-life anxiety.
- From Central Africa through Gabon, iboga is revered for initiatory rites of passage involving encounters with ancestors from the spirit realm
- Beneficial for treatment-resistant opiate and methamphetamine addiction
- Over 75 indigenous groups in the Amazonian basin respect ayahuasca as a sacred “plant teacher”
- Beneficial for depression, addiction, anxiety, and PTSD
- Ayahuasca treatment in Brazilian prison population reduces recidivism
- Benefits creativity, openness, and spiritual growth
- Honored as sacred plants for thousands of years throughout the Americas
- Central to traditional religious and healing practices
- Considered a sacrament in the Native American Church
- Beneficial for the treatment of alcoholism